Hi guys ^^
Just wanted to let you guys know that I am starting a new semester of college right now. I’m in a new apartment off campus and the internet there STINKS RIGHT NOW.
I have to go on campus for descent internet
But it is being worked on. I’m not sure how active I will be this week because of that.
BUT I will of course make sure to continue my goal of making/uploading one picture a week. That is one thing I will not stop doing.
Hope things are going well for you all right now!
I was tagged by autoeuphoric
Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just ones that have touched you. Then tag ten other folks etc. etc. you all know how this goes.
None of these are in a particular order. Sadly I’m not much of a bookworm and I stink at remembering things but here I go.
1.) The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
2.) The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
3.) Life Drawing: How to Portray the Human Figure by Robert Barrett
4.) Lord of the Flies by William Golding
this one sticks with me but not in a good way
5.) Kuroshitsuji (the manga) by Yana Toboso
6.) Ao No Exorcist (the manga) by Kazue Kato
7.) V for Vendetta by Alan Moore and David Lloyd
8.) Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi
9.) Hachet by Gary Paulsen
this one sticks with me the same as Lotf
10.) Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
I tag ALL of my followers … anyone that wants to do this.
Yeeees, more of Sousuke helping Nitori is all I ever wanted
He wasn’t forcing anything. Guys… he was saying that he wants Haru to find a dream.
When he fought with Rin, Haru basically said he had nothing, he had no visions for his own future.
Wouldn’t you be terrified if your best friend said something like that? Haru basically said that he has nothing to live for. Wouldn’t that scare you? Put yourself in Makoto’s place.
Makoto wants Haru to find something. He didn’t say it had to be swimming in particular, but if you see your best friend hurting and lost and confused you have to do something about it.
Makoto himself said that he’d be fine with Haru’s choice but he sees plainly that Haru is not okay.
Foucs instead on the most important parts of that conversation. (Not exact quotes please bear with me.)
Haru, I want you to find a dream of your own.
Haru, you’re not fine.
Haru, we all love you and we’re all worried.
There is absolutely nothing but love and caring pouring out of those words it doesn’t have to do with forcing Haru to do anything at all.
Ahhh … I sort of have. I honestly have no idea what each of the boy’s tattoos would look like.
I know Rei’s would probably be a butterfly on his back or something.
Like I said in the post I’m not much of a tattoo person BUT if anyone feels/wants to sharing with me tattoos that you think would look good on one of the boys then let me know.
I might just draw it if I get enough ideas.
Nagisa spiked his vanilla ice cream with that strawberry protein powder … heh.
This is a belated birthday gift to the cutie techno-toast!
She told me her favorite thing to see Rei and Nagisa doing together is feeding each other ice cream so here you are!
Happy Birthday my dear I hope it was a good one for you!
The link is also on this blog’s tumblr page (in the info section)
If ya’ll have any questions feel free to ask.
Here are the screenshot previews for episode 11 of Free! Eternal Summer!
This was supposed to be a 69 min prompt but it got out of hand. The theme was tattoos. I’m not a big fan of tattoos but I think that Rin looks really good with them. Based off of this idea and this one.
(click for big quality image)
What? But Rei-chan did not mind me without clothes on last night.
N-Nagisa! That’s not the point!
Heh … this is a stupid little 69 min picture thing. The theme was oversized clothing and I had been wanting to draw Nagisa in Rei’s butter jacket for a while.
-You don’t get better at drawing by avoiding drawing until you are better at drawing.
- You don’t have to make a new masterpiece every day it’s okay if all you drew is a doodle of a bug. You are now +1 bug doodle better at doodling bugs.
- Also it’s okay if the thing you drew didn’t turn out very good. Everything you draw makes you one step closer to being able to draw good. You are still +1 step better at drawing whatever you drew no take backsies.
- You are the only person who knows if your art didn’t turn out as good as you wanted it to. You are the only person who can see the things in your art that weren’t what you imagined in your head. No one else will know unless you tell them.
- Comparing yourself to other artists just isn’t fair. You get to see all of your art, the best stuff and the worst stuff. You usually only get to see the best stuff other artists make. You don’t get to see that half drawn badly propotioned face they drew at 2 am and immediately scrapped. So don’t compare your badly drawn 2 am face to their best work.
- Just keep making art. The only way you can really fail is if you give up.